We will assist in holding your sport camp. From the arrival of the team to its dispatch.There will be an associate of ours with you throughout your stay.
The resort is set in the southern Rhodope Mountains at an altitude of 1620 meters above sea level. The highest peak in the area, Snezhanka Peak (Bulgarian: Снежанка) at 1928 m, is several hundred meters above the resort and hosts Snezhanka Tower. Pamporovo is around 260 km away from Sofia, 85 km south of Plovdiv, 15 km north of Smolyan, and 10 km south of Chepelare.
The resort has 55 km of ski-runs and 38 km of cross-country skiing tracks served by 18 lifts with a total capacity of 13,000 persons per hour. Seven snow-levelling machines and 90% covered with snow cannons guarantee skiers comfortable and enjoyable downhill rides. More than 100 highly qualified ski instructors, fluent in various languages, are available to aid both beginners and intermediate skiers as well as snowboarders. Some new runs have been created and there is now another chairlift in operation Servicing the new Stoykite ski runs and a T-bar replaced with a fixed grip 4 Man chairlift.
The winters in Pamporovo tend to be mild, but have around 150 days of snowfall each year. This combination allows for a long skiing season at the resort. Pamporovo is renowned for its large number of sunny days during the winter, often topping 120 days from December to May. The average January temperature is −3 degrees Celsius (or 26.6 F).
Cosiness with splendid panorama view
The hotel consists of 130 spacious and elegantly designed rooms as it follows :
- 92 Superior rooms with extendable sofa bed: 2+2 (children)/ 2+1 (adult)
- 18 Double superior rooms: 2 (adults)
- 9 One bedroom apartments: 2+2 (adults)
- 11 Two bedroom apartments: 4+2 (adults)
All rooms are well equipped with LCD plasma TV with selected 60 international channels, also 5 of the channels stream live the web cameras of the ski area Pamporovo-Mechi chal. That gives opportunity of every guest to check the ski slopes at any time.
ROOMS AND APARTMENTS FACILITIES :
Everything to make your stay pleasant
- LCD Plasma with 60 channels
- Mini bar
- Hot drinks amenities
- Hot water cattle
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobes and towels
- Hair dryer
- Room services
· High quality of taste
- The biggest restaurant at the resort is Perelik with 400 seats and it is the most convenient for special occasions – festive dinners, cocktails, weddings, business meetings and other events.
- One of the best advantages of the restaurant is the proximity to the new Convention center in Perelik Hotel.
· LOBBY BAR
· Panorama mountain view
- The Perelik Hotel features a panoramic lobby bar with unique mountain view located near the reception. The hotel lobby is elegantly transformed into a cosy area with a rich library.
- Working hours: 24/7
· SPA AND WELLNESS
· Relaxation and full recovery
- The newest spa and wellness center in the resort at Perelik hotel offers a variety of innovative body treatments, relaxation treatments, a modern fitness center and the largest swimming pool in the resort.
· CONVENTION CENTER
· A space for new ideas
- The Pamporovo Convention Center is located on an area of 2 700 sq.m. and is a well-planned and technically advanced complex of 6 halls with a total capacity of 1 100 seats.